The size and structure of the mold depend on the size and shape of the product. Product yield is an important factor in the mold design process, if mass production is required, there is no need for multi-cavity molds or high-grade structural molds.
Mold technical requirements ensure:
- Ensuring the accuracy of the product’s size, shape and shape.
- Ensure the required gloss for both the cavity and core to ensure the gloss of the product.
- Ensure the correct position about the correlation between the 2 halves.
- Make sure to take the product out of the mold easily.
- Mold material must be highly wear resistant and easy to work with.
- Mold must ensure working rigidity, all parts of the mold must not deform or deviate from the required position when subjected to great pressures (several hundred tons).
- The mold must have a cooling system around the mold cavity so that the mold cavity must have a stable temperature so that the material easily fills in the mold cavity and forms quickly in
- the mold thereby shortening the pressing cycle and increasing productivity.
- The mold must be reasonably structured without being too complex to suit existing technological capabilities.